Contilio is a cutting-edge, fast-growing, and venture-backed AI construction tech company headquartered in London England. We use 3D AI (the type used in autonomous driving) to power the first intelligent control room for the $12Trn construction industry and enable real-time payments. Our 3D AI platform automatically provides actionable intelligence from data collected from construction sites, fully automating construction progress and installation quality processes, while creating self-intelligent digital twins, creating 20X value for general contractors, asset owners and real estate developers. Our predictive intelligence empowers decision makers and operators to eliminate problems and risks with agility, saving billions.
The construction industry is undergoing massive change and demand for our 3D AI platform is on the rise. To accelerate our growth, we are now looking to add two driven, result-oriented and growth-minded Business Development Managers (BDM) to our amazing team. You will be working as a part of our commercial team, to turn potential prospects into hot leads and to rapidly expand our existing enterprise customer base in the UK and globally, unlocking substantial value for Contilio and our customers.
Competitive OTE (£72-85K), Equity Options and the opportunity to quickly gain increased responsibility and ownership as we grow our operations and customer base.
What you will be doing?
Own and actively manage the E2E sales cycle, ensuring you meet your ARR targets
- Research, qualify and prioritise new inbound and outbound opportunities, ensuring you understand their needs, key pain points and strategic/operational objectives
- Identify the right stakeholders within the prospect organizations, set your appointments and build effective relationships, properly navigating the complex enterprise structure
- Actively nurture your leads and move them through the pipeline to convert them into active enterprise customers in an agile manner, maximizing short and mid-term value
- Support the tender process, incl. proposal and contract development and negotiation
- Onboard new customers, hold training sessions and ensure customer success during the contract trial/initial phase
Maintain, manage and actively contribute to developing the sales processes and documents
- You confidently follow existing processes and help w/ new processes as the company grows
- Keep an accurate record of your sales data and KPIs through our CRM and work with the rest of the commercial team to present a structured view of all customers
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts and business models
Contribute to the success of the whole commercial team
- Support the rest of the team by conducting research into the competition, the market, similar/new products and technologies, creating winning sales material and strategies
- Hire, lead and coach junior team members as we expand the team
- Contribute to developing and optimizing a best-in-class sales process
Your Core Experience and skills
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in B2B SaaS/Enterprise Sales/Business Development, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and delivering results
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to network with, present to, and manage a wide range of stakeholders, including C-level execs.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated interest for technology/software and in the future of construction/AEC
- Ability to navigate commercial, technical, financial and strategic aspects of a sales process, with experience negotiating with and managing senior stakeholders
Any of the below is a plus
- Previous experience in construction, property or AEC industry or within Enterprise software/ AI startups
- Strong relevant network of buyers, influencers, users and decision makers, preferably within construction, real estate, or energy/mining industries
- Prior experience designing and maintaining sales processes and presentations and good understanding of enterprise sales frameworks and methods
- Structured thinking, ability to learn fast and a natural commercial acumen.
All applicants must have UK work authorization.