Contilio is a cutting-edge, fast-growing, and venture-backed AI construction tech company headquartered in London England. We use 3D AI (the type used in autonomous driving) to power the first intelligent control room for the $12Trn construction industry and enable real-time payments. Our 3D AI platform automatically provides actionable intelligence from data collected from construction sites, fully automating construction progress and installation quality processes, while creating self-intelligent digital twins, creating 20X value for general contractors, asset owners and real estate developers. Our predictive intelligence empowers decision makers and operators to eliminate problems and risks with agility, saving billions.
The construction industry is currently undergoing tremendous change and demand for our 3D AI platform is strong. To accelerate our growth, we are looking for a driven, results-oriented and growth-minded Commercial and Strategy Associate to join our amazing team. You will be supporting our expanding commercial team with business development, customer engagement, and strategic/operational projects, bringing substantial value to Contilio and our enterprise customers in the UK and internationally.
We are ambitious and fast growing and there is opportunity for taking on more responsibility as we are expanding our operations and customer base.
Competitive salary, equity options and bonus for the right candidate. All applicants must have UK work authorization.
What you will be doing:
Actively support the sales process
- Generate and qualify leads through networking, emailing, LinkedIn, phone calls and presenting at key events and conferences
- Initiate introductory discussions with the right stakeholders in target companies and perform regular follow ups
- Develop high-quality presentations, business cases and case studies, as well as other relevant commercial/strategic documents
Conduct high quality research, strategic analysis and reporting
- Take the lead on mission-critical company projects, covering some of the company’s most pressing strategic priorities
- Conduct research into competition, new and existing segments and markets, and/or products and technologies, informing the go-to-market, partnership and growth strategies
- Develop target company profiles and support pipeline evaluation and the development of new sales processes and KPIs
- Contribute to project and stakeholder management tasks
Assist with content marketing
- Support drafting and publishing of quality content and thought leadership articles
- Growing our social media audience base by actively inviting relevant audience
Your core qualifications
- 3 years of work experience with 1+ years in management consulting, corporate strategy/M&A, investment banking or business development
- Strong problem-solving skills and proven track record conducting structured analysis and creating high quality presentations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to manage and present to diverse stakeholder groups, including senior executives
- Ability to work autonomously and within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business, engineering, finance, or other related fields
Any of the below is a plus
- Prior experience in construction, real estate, AEC, energy & resources, or transportation technology or with data/AI startups
- Ability to think on your feet and wear commercial, technical, financial and strategic hats
- Previous experience in business development and/or working with Enterprise SaaS sales tools and platforms, including CRM and pipeline management and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- The desire to challenge yourself and use your expertise to bring positive change to the 2nd largest industry in the world, and the global population