Contilio is a fast-growing, AI-first SaaS scaleup based in London, UK. We have built and scaled the world’s first 3D AI analytics & insights platform for the largest industry on earth, construction. Our cutting-edge software, for the first time, automates quality verification, manufacturing style quantity tracking, progress, and predictive risks and generates an intelligent digital twin previously missing from construction! This enables our global enterprise customers to access connected, timely insights, make smart decisions, and eliminate problems before they happen, saving billions in cost, time, FTE, and CO2 emissions.
We are building the global AI category leader for one billion global projects, creating significant value for our customers and the global population given 40% of the world’s CO2 originates from the $12Tn Construction industry! To fulfil this vision, we set ambitious goals, work hard as a team, and believe that anything is possible!
Fuelled by our exponential growth, the fast-growing market demand, and the exciting journey ahead, we are looking for a star Chief of Staff to join our team. As a COS to the C-suite, you will work closely with the senior management to define, plan, and execute some of our most important strategic, operational, and special projects. You will also liaise with a diverse stakeholder group, including suppliers, partners, and senior executives from within the technology and real estate and construction sectors to ensure plans turn into actions and results. This role is a perfect fit if you are ambitious, can think strategically, have a proven track-record of executing with agility, and most importantly the desire to develop into a vital senior executive within a fast-growing company.
We offer highly attractive equity, a competitive base salary, and the opportunity to take on more ownership as we grow our team and global footprint.
Preference for those already with UK work authorization, but we will consider sponsorship for exceptional candidates.
- Facilitate management meetings, assist with board presentations and reporting, and support Contilio’s fundraising efforts (including the R&D grant processes) by preparing presentations, due diligence documents and financial models.
- Plan and execute strategic, operational, and special project initiatives defined by management. These will vary in scope and complexity and may include creating new functions (e.g., Partnerships), new market/segment entry, or creating and managing operational processes (e.g., customer success, hiring, vendor management).
- Conduct research into the competition, new and existing markets, products, and technologies, informing go to market, partnership, and other growth initiatives.
- Attend meetings and events on behalf of senior management, and contact, manage and influence diverse stakeholders across different channels and seniority levels.
- Develop and maintain KPIs (Key Performance Indictors), and OKRs (Objective Key Results), as well as the necessary quarterly and annual reporting.
- As you grow into your role, act as a sounding board to the management team and help expand the team within the UK and internationally.
Who you are:
- Thinking strategically comes naturally to you; BUT you can translate these strategies into agile plans, actions, and tangible results.
- You can cover a diverse range of strategic, operational, and special topics and can execute simple tasks as well as complex transformations.
- You are a self-starter, you learn fast, and thrive in fast-moving, ambiguous environments that require flexibility, agility, and rigour.
- You are a natural project manager, and are great at managing multi-level, diverse stakeholder groups, including management stakeholders in multi-billion-dollar organizations.
- You are analytical and work in a structured manner. You not only put together great presentations and financial models, but you can also clearly and easily communicate them to stakeholders.
Your core qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience total, with a min. 3 years of relevant experience in a strategic and/or operational role, including ex early-stage startup, management consultants or investment bankers with relevant operational experience at multi-national corporations after your professional services role.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, finance, or other related fields
- Strong problem-solving skills and proven track record of strategy and operational knowledge, as well as the ability to develop great presentations and financial models.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work under pressure and manage several workstreams simultaneously, while delivering high quality results.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and proven track record of managing, influencing, and presenting to diverse stakeholder groups, including C-suite executives and boards.
Any of the following is a plus:
- Masters’s degree (MBA preferred) and prior experience in a Seed-to-Series B tech company where you contributed greatly to growth and the team’s success.
- Prior experience in construction, real estate, AEC, energy & resources, or transportation technology or with data/AI startups.
- The desire to challenge yourself and bring about global impact, and history of excellence in everything that you do.